Connect with our firstgen community
At FirstGen Initiatives, we are here to support you during every step of your journey to graduation and beyond!
Connect with Us
- Attend fun events with friends and other FirstGen students, faculty and staff.
- Find a sense of belonging among friends and community.
- Make connections with mentors and other FirstGen students, faculty and staff.
- Explore resources that help you navigate college life as a FirstGen student.
- Celebrate your achievements and the accomplishments of your fellow FirstGen peers.
- Students in the Center for Learning, Advising, and Student Success (CLASS) can take a first-year seminar course just for FirstGen students.
We hold events and activities throughout the academic year, but here’s a few of our annual favorites not to miss!
- Game/Trivia Nights
- De-Stress Nights
- National FirstGen Celebration
- Faculty/Staff Gathering and Panel Discussion